Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My better h a l f


If I wasn't attracted to the male gender, I swear I'd be in love already. I have this friend, a friend I can tell anything and everything to. A friend who knows my deepest and dirtiest secret, and I wont lie about that. I have a friend who I fight with, a friend I cry to, and a friend I lie to. But whatever happens, we are still friends. We have each other's back, or at least I hope she has mine. Though I admit, she's a small little thing. If I was to fall, I wonder if she could catch me. But size isn't everything, at least when it comes to height. Because this one girl has a big heart. It's so big, she accepts me no matter who I may be. She knows the real me, the me that will be in the future, the me in the past, and the current me. She knows when I cry, she's seen me at my worst, she's seen me laugh, she's seen me at my best. I love her with all my heart, and I'm fucking serious when I say she'd be mine if I weren't straight.

But I'm sorry Sana Ali, I'm sorry for not letting this relationship be anything more, but I promise to love you all the same. You make me warm and fuzzy inside, (not in a perverted way!) You're always there to listen to me and you answer your texts quickly, and you pick up your calls, and you listen when I scream and rant, and in the end you're still on the other line. We may live a billion miles away from one another, but! that doesn't stop us.

Two more years from now, at U of H, we are getting a dorm together and nobody can stop us!


3 comments:

  1. Neelab that was beautiful. I think I may just love you more than much I did before...if that's even possible! I really don't think I could survive through life without your texts and calls and everything. My best friend...and my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *love you more than how ever much

    ReplyDelete
  3. And if you were to fall (and I admit I'm not the strongest person in the world) I'd fall trying to catch you as you were falling. Okay, this is my last comment :D

    ReplyDelete