Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Gone to h e l l & back

Life, it has its unexpected turns and detours. There is no such things as genies, or a fountain of youth. None of those things exist. It's just tears, blood, and laughter. You want your wish or your dream to come true, then you fight for it. You want to be young forever, then live everyday as if it were your last. You cannot linger onto the past, I've learned that. Reality doesn't wait for you. Once your trip, you're left behind. And if you're left behind, it isn't over. Just stand up and run, run real fast, and hope that you can catch onto what has left you. I'm honest and I'm speaking from the heart. No lie.

I've learned on my own that I can't be so full of doubts. Since middle school, I've been th
rough shit. And when someone asks me if I've regretted what I've done or what has happened to me, I stand up proudly and say, "no." It's made me who I am. Without my past, I wouldn't be the Neelab who is writing this right now. Not even close. I have my weak points, I wont lie.

But I also have my strong points, the points that are always seen.
Now with those two, I have this wall. It's a large wall, bigger then the wall of China. I'm closed in behind the stones, but I don't mind them. They are there to protect me, and I like feeling protected. You can try to hammer this wall down, you wont be able to do it. You can try climbing the wall, but you wont reach it. Only a few people have, when tons of others have been blocked out. Everyone can say they know me, but only a handful, if even that, can say they know the real me.

Who is the real me? that's the me you need to find. It isn't my job to expose myself to whoever wants to get inside. If someone really wanted to know me, then they'd make it a priority to climb over that wall. The task itself isn't impossible. It is whether or not you'd want to do it. I know many people have walls, I believe everyone does. How high the wall is - that depends on the person and their past. For it is your past who makes you who you are.

Live your life & have no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment