Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Morning S u n s h i n e

So, this morning - June 23 (only 3 more days until I'm legal), I was sleeping like usual in my big comfy bed. I was enjoying my rest and I thought nothing could ruin it, or make it better in that matter. But then about 5 am-ish, my little brother comes to my side and tugs on my blanket with his big droopy eyes and mutters, "Neelab can I sleep with you. I had a nightmare, zombies were chasing me." Too tired to really give a damn, I moan and turn over, giving him room. He climbs in after me and curls up behind me, placing his hands under my shirt and hiding away against him. It wasn't until 7 that he finally latched off and slept on the bed. At this time, I turned and found myself smelling something along the lines of rotten flesh. Grossed out, he open my eyes, ready to throw off whatever was emitting the smell, only to come face to face with my little brother's wide open mouth. What a great way to wake up, wouldn't you say?

Determined on getting revenge, I get out of bed and find a little fluffy thing. With a video camera in my hand, I begin to mess with his nose until he began to fidget and wake up.


First thing he asked me was, "is Jasper inside?"

P.S. Jasper is out cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment