Wednesday, July 7, 2010

M i s c o n c e p t i o n

The biggest misconception about me, is that I'm your average girl. One look at me, and people think I'm mean and that I'm rude, and even that I'm a whore. But let me tell you, those are lies. Looking at me just once wont tell you who I am, looking at me twice wont accomplish anything either. I play video games, I like Final Fantasy, and adore Kingdom Hearts. I love racing games, but don't know shit about cars. I enjoy things other people don't. I like listening to rock music, and rap makes me gag. I love to dance, and I enjoy singing while I'm in the shower or driving in my car. I hate shopping in the mall, and my mom does most of my shopping. I don't like plain colors, instead I like to color my nails bright green, or bright pink! I want to have a different colored hair! I love going camping, and yet I fear bugs. I like to play basketball, swim, and run, even though I'm not great at it. I used to like playing with Yu-Gi-Oh cards when they were the thing back in the day. I like silly bands, and I still watch Dora with my little brother to improve my Spanish skills, it is a big help! I always want to be skinner, but I admit I'm not ugly nor am I fat, just a little chubby. I can't be sexy, but I can be cute. I'm shy around guys who admit they like me, so don't tell me you like me. I like to roleplay sometimes, when I'm in the mood. I still play Pokemon games when I'm bored, and I love animals. Cats are my favorites, but I want a dog as well. I want to go skydiving, and I want to go bungee-jumping and scuba diving and cliff diving. I want to live a romantic fairy tale I watch in movies. I like driving fast, I like the thrill it gives me. I want to go travel the world and take pictures with the seven wonders of the world. I like to walk in the jungle and woods at nights with a flashlight, telling scary stories with my friends. I like walking around the block with my sister, and I like hitting the gym with my ipod. I work at ihop and about to start college.

You see, I'm not average at all. I may be a little weird, but not a bit average.

No comments:

Post a Comment