Sunday, August 22, 2010

She t o l d me to

So yeah, I haven't been able to get on lately and blog or anything. Been busy setting up my college schedule, shopping for some clothes, saying goodbye to friends, and well, the usual. You know. Anyways, schools in about a week and I can say now that I'm very nervous about what is in store for me. Honestly I wasn't planning on posting anything here but Sana text me and asked for me to do so, and so I did. Don't have much to say, don't have much energy to type, and yeah.

P.S. Last Song is a good movie.
P.S.S Maroon 5's Misery song is good, the MV is even better. Funny.

So yeah, I suppose this is goodbye, until someone else forces me to post something here and vent about what has been happening to me. Yet something tells me it will be Sana. Gee, can't wait to see her. Bye lovely.

2 comments: